Centauro Data Protection
1.- Dear Sir:
When a client registers on our secure server or makes a booking, his/her personal
data, address, and the details of his/her bookings and method of payment are included
in our database in order to process the request.
2.- Data Protection Act:
In compliance with Organic Law 15/1999 of 13 December, on Personal Data Protection
and Royal Decree 1720/2007, of 21 December, on Security Measures for Computer Files
containing Personal Data, we inform you that:
- The data that you provide will be included in files belonging to the CENTAURO GROUP,
and will be used for internal processing within our Companies: Centauro Rent-a-car,
Apartamentos Levante Club, Hotel Levante Club, Balneario Luxor SPA & Fitness Center.
- You can exercise your right to access, rectify, cancel and oppose the use of your
data by means of the forms available at our offices, or by post (C/ Berlín 2, Edificio
Coblanca 5 - Rincón de Loix - 03503 Benidorm (Alicante)) or e-mail ( email@example.com
- We request your consent for the temporary use of your data by other entities involved
in the GRUPO CENTAURO's commercial or financial activities.
- We undertake to treat your data confidentially, and exclusively for the aforementioned
purposes, guaranteeing the security of your data so that it may not be altered,
lost, used or accessed without authorisation.
- We require your consent that any comments given on our Customer Satisfaction Questionnaire
maybe used for other commercial activity within the CENTAURO GROUP.